The pilot podcast with No Name (yet!) is back with Episode 0b! We’re still looking for a catchy name, so if you have any suggestions, let us know!
We survived the Mayan Apocalypseâ€¦so now what do we do?
As Calgary as Canada’s Cultural Capital continues on until the end of March, @regtiangha& @lonnietaylor return to Steeps Tea to talk about some of the cool things happening in Calgary this month (and beyond!) including the kick-off of Hart Legacy Wrestling, the return of NHL Hockey, the 2nd Annual Calgary Arts Champions Congress, InvestYYC, Image Square â€“ The Canon Experience Centre andâ€¦Warp Engines??
Recorded on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at Steeps Tea on 17th Avenue SW.
Intro and Outro Theme: Free Software Song 2 by Jono Bacon
- 00:00.000 â€“ Intro
- 00:32.000 â€“ We survived The Apocalypse! So, now what?
- 01:03.000 â€“ The Cultural Year Continues!
- 02:48.250 â€“ 2nd Annual Calgary Arts Champions Congress
- 03:17.562 â€“ Calgary 2012 â€“ InvestYYC
- 05:07.875 â€“ Hockey’s Back!
- 07:41.406 â€“ Hart Legacy Wrestling
- 10:52.000 â€“ Old Arenas and Sports Teams in Calgary
- 13:49.687 â€“ Augmented Reality in Calgary â€“ Ingress Follow-Up
- 16:44.562 â€“ Image Square â€“ The Canon Experience Centre
- 23:22.062 â€“ Calgary as a Test Bed, Proving Ground and Pilot City for Various Companies
- 25:58.500 â€“ â€¦So, now what?
- 27:51.656 â€“ Warp Engines. Or: Wherein the entire episode starts to fall apart.
- 29:35.375 â€“ Final Thoughts
- 31:55.500 â€“ Keep Calm and Drink Tea
- The Podcast Yet to be Named â€“ Episode 0b: We Survived The Apocalypse! (64kbps AAC, 16MB)