The pilot podcast with No Name (yet!) is back with Episode 0b! We’re still looking for a catchy name, so if you have any suggestions, let us know!
We survived the Mayan Apocalypse…so now what do we do?
As Calgary as Canada’s Cultural Capital continues on until the end of March, @regtiangha& @lonnietaylor return to Steeps Tea to talk about some of the cool things happening in Calgary this month (and beyond!) including the kick-off of Hart Legacy Wrestling, the return of NHL Hockey, the 2nd Annual Calgary Arts Champions Congress, InvestYYC, Image Square – The Canon Experience Centre and…Warp Engines??
Recorded on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at Steeps Tea on 17th Avenue SW.
Intro and Outro Theme: Free Software Song 2 by Jono Bacon
- 00:00.000 – Intro
- 00:32.000 – We survived The Apocalypse! So, now what?
- 01:03.000 – The Cultural Year Continues!
- 02:48.250 – 2nd Annual Calgary Arts Champions Congress
- 03:17.562 – Calgary 2012 – InvestYYC
- 05:07.875 – Hockey’s Back!
- 07:41.406 – Hart Legacy Wrestling
- 10:52.000 – Old Arenas and Sports Teams in Calgary
- 13:49.687 – Augmented Reality in Calgary – Ingress Follow-Up
- 16:44.562 – Image Square – The Canon Experience Centre
- 23:22.062 – Calgary as a Test Bed, Proving Ground and Pilot City for Various Companies
- 25:58.500 – …So, now what?
- 27:51.656 – Warp Engines. Or: Wherein the entire episode starts to fall apart.
- 29:35.375 – Final Thoughts
- 31:55.500 – Keep Calm and Drink Tea
- The Podcast Yet to be Named – Episode 0b: We Survived The Apocalypse! (64kbps AAC, 16MB)